FRANKLIN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES’
- Best Books to Celebrate AAPI Heritage Month with Kids
- Things to Do with Kids in Los Angeles and Orange County this May
- The Value of Collaboration
- Best Earth Day Books To Read with Kids
- April Is Autism Acceptance Month
- Things to Do with Kids in Los Angeles and Orange County this April
- We Don’t Make Mistakes, We Make Decisions
- Test Taking Tips and Tricks
- Celebrating Women’s History Month with Kids
- Books To Read For Women’s History Month
- Things to Do with Kids in Los Angeles and Orange County this March
- The Power of a Gentle Voice
- Celebrating Black History Month with Kids
- Things to Do with Kids in Los Angeles and Orange County this February
- 3 Tips To Help Your Child Start The Semester Strong
- 18+ Winter Activities for Kids to Help Them Recharge
- Franklin Holiday Gift Guide: The Top 50 Gifts For Your Child
- What’s a Kid to Do This Summer? Take Summer Classes or Take a Break?
- Expanding Virtual Support: Online Tutoring & Online Homeschooling
- Do AP and Honors Students Need Tutors?
- When to Get a Tutor
- ACT or SAT?
- Homeschooling Options for Families Who Travel
- How to Prevent the Summer Slide
- Reflecting on the 2018 – 2019 Schoolyear
- How to Set Healthy End-of-Year Expectations with Your Child
- It’s Never Too Late to Show Teacher Appreciation
- Test-taking Tips and Tricks
- Prepare for Final Exams and Projects
- Questions We Ask Our Kids
- Spring Semester Check-In
- Tidying up helps students succeed in school!
- College Application Prep
- Prepare for Summer Break
- Dealing with the Increased Pace of Spring Semester
- Helping with ADHD and Executive Functioning Skills
- Grades vs Learning
- Academic and Organizational Resolutions for the New Year
- Transitioning to home school
- Self-Reflection and New Year’s Resolutions
- How to Read With Your Child
- Giving the Gift of Kindness Before Winter Vacation
- Gratitude, Reflection, and Learning
- Feel a Little Spooked About What Lies Beyond High School?
- School Tour Checklist
- How to Best Communicate with Your Child’s Teachers
- Tips to prepare for ISEE SSAT HSPT tests
- When is the right time to find a tutor for your child?
- Balancing School and Extra-Curricular Activities
- SCERTS-based Teaching
- Making the Most of Back-to-School Night and Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Social Skills Development and Homeschooling
- Choosing the Right Home school Curriculum
- Tips for a Successful School Year
- Considering 1:1 Schooling
- The Benefits of Homeschooling
- A tutor can help students cram for finals!
- Social Creatures Podcast with Room in the Trees
- Back to school!
- A Conversation with Dr. Daniel Franklin (Blog 4 of 4)
- A Conversation with Dr. Daniel Franklin (Blog 3 of 4)
- A Conversation with Dr. Daniel Franklin (Blog 2 of 4)
- A Conversation with Dr. Daniel Franklin (Blog 1 of 4)
- Summer Vacation or Summer School? (How about both?)
Interested in Learning More?
Submit an Inquiry
We’d love to hear from you! Please click the link below to submit an inquiry. Someone from our office will contact you shortly after receiving your request.